Beginning life in the 1960’s, TopShop is a staple brand in Britain today. It has defined generations of people through it’s edgy and unique style of clothing. I first started shopping there when I was 14 and have been a huge fan ever since.
1. Lovely grey sweater dress for £38 my Mum kindly bought this for me and I really like it! I wear it with a oversized necklace I bought from India.
2. Always a fan of the stripes especially when it is a crop top for £30
3. How nice are these high waisted pinstripe wool trousers? £85
4. A classic piece in the shoe collection. Leather Chelsea boots for £75
5. For those sunny winter day’s tortoiseshell sunglasses £16